Fundraising During the Pandemic
As we move through the pandemic and our recovery evolves, you can rest assured that fundraising with Indeygo is still possible and in reality, it is very much the same as it was before COVID-19 came into our lives.
Below are our policies and ways for you to run a successful fundraiser during these unprecedented times.
Our Production Facility
Indeygo is committed to the safety of its consumers, customers and our personnel.
We are aware of the severity of COVID-19 and have put policies and procedures in place for this. This includes:
- Keeping current with the COVID-19 situation and following any guidance from official authorities.
- Limiting access to facility to only necessary personnel and contractors/visitors
- Requiring health check and travel status of any contractors/visitors. Any permitted persons are required to wash their hands upon entry.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of frequently handled items (i.e. door knobs, chairs, desks, phones, etc.)
- Communication of COVID-19 symptoms with personnel as to how the virus is spread
- Enforcing that any person having any symptoms of COVID-19 are denied access to facility until cleared by a health official.
- Requesting employees remain in Canada and postpone any non-essential travel outside of Canada
- Individual persons picking up any orders are requested to ensure they do not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19
- Any person delivering or picking up any order are to remain at doorway in warehouse to limit exposure to personnel.
Running a Fundraiser during the Pandemic
You have the option of running your fundraiser through:
- the traditional method (order taker brochures)
- or you can set up your own personalized online store via our online store platform https://store.indeygo.com/
- or you can run both at the same time (which we recommend)
Given that our “bubbles” are getting bigger as we move through this pandemic, your participants should be able to gather sales as they have in the past; through their friends and family members.
With the online store platform, you can “cast your net” a bit farther with ease (and people are now used to ordering online).
Delivery and Distribution during the Pandemic
Delivery hasn’t changed; it is essentially “curbside drop off” and distribution is “curbside pick up.”
For distribution, have three to four volunteers help hand out the product. All protocols put in place by our health officials need to be followed such as:
- Social distancing
- Face masks
- Have hand sanitizer available
- No one to attend distribution if they are showing any symptoms of COVID-19
We want to assure you that you can still run a successful fundraiser and make the money you need safely and with minimal effort. With 23 years of experience helping out fundraisers across Canada, we have your back and are with you every step of the way.