Call Indeygo and order your fundraising package
Receive your information package (order forms/brochures) from Indeygo
Set your timeline for fundraising
- Plan for 1–2 weeks for delivery after you submit the order
- Selling date range (10-14 days and over 2 weekends is best)
- Submit order date
- Predicted delivery date, time and location
Set your Goals
- Amount needed to raise
- Determine the number of units each participant needs to sell in order to meet your fundraising goal(s)
Create a fundraising plan
- Create your fundraising letter that explains your group’s goals and what you are fundraising for, along with how many units each participant is required to sell
- How do you plan on using social media, Facebook, Twitter or both? Will you create a group event page on Facebook and have your group invite people to participate? Will you post on various Facebook page sites to spread the word of your fundraising campaign?
- Decide upon the best method of communication so that the coordinator can notify sellers of any changes, and details for delivery date. Options are usually phone, email, group/team websites or in person at a meeting or practice.
Distribute the participants’ packages and include items below:
- The Cover Letter includes your group’s fundraising goals and a brief description of what you are fundraising for. It should also include the number of units each participant is required to sell to ensure that your groups fundraising goal is achieved.
- Order forms
- Email, Social media template and online store details
- Your contact information
Remind seller(s) of approaching deadline to submit order one week prior to fundraising end date.
Collect order forms.
Calculate total order (total of brochures sales and online store total if necessary).
Submit order online.
Receive order confirmation.
Receive packing slip, confirmed #’s are correct, sent email to Indeygo confirming order.
Deposit money collected from the fundraiser to bank.
Paid invoice owing to Indeygo
Organize volunteers for delivery date.
Notify seller(s) of the details for date and time for picking up orders. Allow 30 minutes to sort the order before allowing seller(s) to pick up their product.
Call the delivery company the morning of the expected delivery date to determine a window of time for delivery.
Notify volunteers of the approximate time of delivery.
Send out a follow-up email thanking everyone for participating and helping your group raise funds, including the amount raised and whether it met or exceeded your goal.
Delivery Day Guidelines
- Have 3 to 4 volunteers ready to help out with sorting. You will also need to have the order sheets and packing slip/shipping information with you. If you are going to have extras, put up a sign letting people know what you have left for sale.
- When your delivery arrives, count your items before signing the driver’s waybill. Make sure the numbers match what is on your packing slip/shipping information document and that none of the cases are damaged. If there are discrepancies in the numbers, make sure the driver writes the difference/damage on the waybill before signing. You will be responsible for any discrepancies if you do not note them on the driver’s waybill.
- Before starting to hand out the product (s) make sure that your packing slip matches what was delivered in regard to boxes ordered per flavour. If there are any discrepancies at this point, please call us immediately to let us know (1-877-463-3946).
- Sort the flavours in separate stacks leaving space between the flavours. It is best to arrange them in the same order that is on the order form.
- When handing out the products, have only the selected volunteers do the picking and sorting of the orders.