Do you have questions?
We have answers!
Here are some questions we are most commonly asked.
If you can’t find the answer here please Contact Us.
We are a small group looking for a way to raise funds. Would this be a profitable fundraiser for us?
Small groups experience great success by selling Indeygo Products. Two weeks of fundraising by a motivated team with clear goals can easily earn over $3000. Ask us about fundraising tools available and how you can qualify for free shipping.
Does it cost anything up front to run an Indeygo fundraiser?
There is no cost to start your fundraising campaign. Just let us know what you would like to fundraise with and we will send your complimentary fundraising package and order forms out to you.
Can I sell more than one type of product?
Yes, you can but please keep in mind that we ship in full case lots only of the frozen goods. Our cookie dough, muffin dough and doggie dough are packaged 6 units/case. Cinnamon buns and sticky buns come 4 packs/case. Sorry-no mixed cases.
Beef Jerky, Coffee/Tea, sell by the unit.
How long does the Cookie Dough, Muffin Dough and Cinnamon Buns last in the fridge or freezer?
Indeygo Cookie Dough and Doggie Dough will keep up to 6 weeks in the fridge and up to 12 months in the freezer. It can be thawed and refrozen.
Indeygo Muffin dough will keep up to 5 days in the fridge and 6 months in the freezer. It can be thawed and refrozen.
The Cinnamon/Sticky Buns should be consumed within 10 days of being stored in the fridge and can be kept in the freezer for 3-4 months.
Do the Cookie Dough, Muffin Dough and Cinnamon Buns contain nuts?
We take peanut/nut allergies very seriously and want you as the consumer, to be fully informed about our policies and procedures. Indeygo Fundraising’s Frozen/Baked Goods are produced in a facility that does not handle peanuts directly.
We produce two products that contain tree nuts; White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (macadamia nuts), Motherlode (pecans). These are produced in the same facility as our other products. Our Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chunk includes coconut, which may be an allergen, although not classified as a nut.
We take the utmost care in making sure that all of the production equipment is cleaned and sanitized to prevent tree nut cross contamination for our cookie dough, muffin dough, and cinnamon/sticky buns.
Our chocolate supplier does not guarantee that the chocolate used for the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Chocolate Chunk and the Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chunk has not come in contact with either peanuts or other nuts as their plant is not peanut/nut free.
Is the beef jerky gluten-free?
We do not test every batch of Jerky to ensure that it is gluten free. The Jerky may have come into contact with gluten in its handling.
Which products are sold in cases and which products by the unit?
Cookie Dough, Muffin Dough, Gluten Free and Doggie Dough is shipped in full case lots of each flavour and each case contains 6 units. Cinnamon/Sticky Buns come 4 packs/case. Sorry-no mixed cases.
Beef Jerky, Coffee/Tea, Planters and Harvest Bundles are sold by the unit/package.
Who do people make their cheques out to when they buy products from an Indeygo fundraiser?
All cheques are made out to the group conducting the fundraiser.
How do I place my group’s order?
You can place your order on the website or give our office a call. We are happy to start processing your order immediately and arrange a delivery date for you.
Shipping & Fulfillment
Do I have to pay for shipping?
We provide free shipping for orders over certain minimums based on your location. Please give us a call to find out how many units you need to sell to qualify for the free shipping.
What if I am missing an item?
COUNT – make sure the number of boxes matches your packing slip.
LOOK – make sure nothing is dented or damaged.
MARK – note any missing pieces or damage before signing the waybill.
Call Indeygo (877) 463-3946 immediately if there are discrepancies.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver across Canada.
How do products arrive?
- Frozen Goods – they arrive by refrigerated truck to your specified location
- Beef Jerky – Arrives in one bulk order by courier
- Coffee and Tea – Arrives in one bulk order by courier
- Harvest Bundles – Fresh from the Grower to the School doors on delivery day
- Spring Planters – The Bulk order arrives by truck directly from the Greenhouse
What do we do with any extras on delivery days?
There are often extras to sell on delivery day and it’s an opportunity to add some more sales.
When you are handing out the frozen goods on delivery day, you can put out a sign letting the parents, teachers, coaches know that you have extra dough for sale. People are keen to buy more if they know some is available giving you an opportunity to make more profit.
You could also hand out extras to volunteers as a ‘thank you’ for their help with the fundraiser.
You could also host a bake sale!
Most groups find it helpful to have extra products in case there were any counting mistakes or missed orders to fill.
They always sell!!
- Decide on which products you would like to offer, we recommend 1-2 products.
- Register for a fundraising account at store.indeygo.com
- Confirm your email and password under your account log in.
- Plan for 1–2 weeks for delivery after you submit your wholesale order.
- Selling date range (10-14 days and over 2 weekends is best).
- Submit your order date, predicted delivery day address, date and location.
- Amount needed to raise - e.g. 20 players selling 6 tubs each yields approx $1080.
- Determine the number of units each participant needs to sell in order to meet your fundraising goal(s) - e.g. each player sells 6 tubs (1 case) yielding approx $50 towards your goal.
- Create your fundraising letter that explains your group’s goals and what you are fundraising for, along with how many units each participant is required to sell.
- How do you plan on using social media, Facebook, Instagram or both? Will you create a group event page on Facebook and have your group invite people to participate? Will you post on various Facebook page sites to spread the word of your fundraising campaign?
- Decide upon the best method of communication so that the coordinator can notify sellers of any changes, and details for delivery date. Options are usually phone, email, group/team websites or in person at a meeting or practice.
- The Cover Letter includes your group’s fundraising goals and a brief description of what you are fundraising for. It should also include the number of units each participant is required to sell to ensure that your group’s fundraising goal is achieved.
- Online Store link and printed paper order forms.
- Email, Social media page and online store details.
- Your contact information.
- Collect order forms.
- Calculate total order (cash sales and online store sales).
- Receive order confirmation.
- Receive packing slip, confirmed #’s are correct.
- Deposit money collected from the fundraiser to your bank.
- Pay invoice owing to Indeygo /receive funds from Indeygo via e-transfer.
- Organize volunteers for delivery date.
- Notify seller(s) of the details for date and time for picking up orders.
- Allow 30 minutes to sort the order before allowing seller(s) to pick up their product.
- Call the delivery company the morning of delivery to determine an ETA for delivery.
- Notify volunteers of the approximate time of delivery.
- Sort orders by colour coded boxes.
- Distribute orders to Participants.
- Participants distribute orders to customers.
- Send out a follow-up email thanking everyone for participating and helping your group raise funds, including the amount raised and whether it met or exceeded your goal.