At In-Dey-Go, giving back is at the core of our mission. Our goal is to donate 1% of our sales to non-profit organizations that may not be able to run a fundraiser. To date, we have proudly donated over $60,000 to various non-profit organizations including the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Rehabilitation, Animal Rescue Foundation, Bow Valley SPCA, Calgary Drop-In Centre, woman’s shelters, and Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative, just to name a few.
Why is giving back important to In-Dey-Go?
Being supportive of community causes and looking for ways to give back is an essential practice for In-Dey-Go for the following reasons:
- By giving back to the community, we can help address issues or needs that the government is unable, unwilling, or not well suited to address adequately.
- By getting involved with causes that are important to each of our team members, our company culture is healthier, happier and stronger.
- Getting involved in community service is an excellent way to strengthen relationships and team dynamics.
- Contributing to the health of impactful organizations makes our global community a better place to live.
- Partnering with diverse organizations to give back can form positive, productive relationships that may otherwise not have been formed.
Learn more about our commitment to giving at https://indeygo.com/about-fundraising-company.php.